Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Little About Me

For some, I appear lucky.  I am a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, a loving husband, a successful business with Advocare and I have 3 wonderful, talented athletes...my horses.  Many days I find my sanity with my horses.
For others...they know what I've been through and how hard I've worked to get where I am today. Some days come easy...while others a struggle.  Through the years I have found a way to positively express myself, my feelings, and my emotions.  That is what you will find most of my blog posts to be about, "expression".  To do this, I began writing poetry and I now have a way of sharing my work with others, along with books I've read, quotes or photos that have helped me through some of the best and worst moments of my life, and I hope that my work will touch others or even help them through tough times too.

No comments:

Post a Comment